Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cousins!

Aunties Nicole and Jen welcomed their son Graham John on June 2nd.  This made Jason and I first time Auntie and Uncle and Blair has a cousin!  I am so excited to watch them grow up together, I feel bad for poor G, Blair is going to boss him around like crazy!

 The first meeting...


 Kaiser is like Fort Knox, even Blair needed a name badge!


Kissing Auntie Cole.  Blair loves her Auntie Cole so much and is already having a hard time sharing her.  When we left her house today (6-15) she hadn't gotten to snuggle or play with Cole at all and she kept asking for her!  So sweet! Also good for her to learn to share. 


Blair's second visit, hanging with Mimi



Visiting them at home, leave it to Blair to cheese it up!
 ahhhh... sweet kisses!

At 9 days I got to finally get my camera on this precious boy!  So adorable! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them grow up together too! They are going to have so much fun together!!!!

    ReplyDelete