Blair got this water table for Christmas from her Nana. We have been waiting for warm weather to play with it. Blair and I were outside while daddy was gone one night and I decided to get it out of the box. I got her in her bathing suit and got the box down from the rafters and then I opened it and there were 542 pieces (ok a bit of an exaggeration but you get the point). Luckily Daddy arrived home shortly after to save the day. It was actually really difficult to put together. We finally got it done and it was getting chilly but she really enjoyed it.
Here is a little video of her playing. Nothing too exciting but I just love watching her figure things out. She likes the little people and makes them slide and puts them in the little floaties
A few days later in the morning we played in the backyard (we go where the shade is!). She liks to take the two little people that it came with (Scuba Steve and Lifeguard Lily) on bike rides.
I like it already, it keeps her pretty entertained and it is fun to see her pretend play.
That is a very cool table! You used to love playing with water when you were little too!
ReplyDelete