Friday, June 22, 2012

Girls pics with Graham

When we went to take the D.A.D pics, Aunties and Mimi met us there with baby Graham.  We attempted to take some cousin pictures but were also trying to keep Graham unharmed so this is what we got.

"Dude, try to sit up on your own and smile... like ME!"
 "and let this be a warning, get in my way and I will knock you down"
 "I will smile one more time and then get this thing OFF of me!"

While we were there we took advantage of a pic with Mimi, none of us planned/dressed for this but I still love it!

 The best Mimi!

 I also took a few with my little bug!



Blair had fun in the mini-wagon we brought for Graham but he was too big... but she obviously fit!

she also was happy to push the stroller!


1 comment:

  1. I love the pics of B and G together! My two little love bugs!

    ReplyDelete