Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday party at the splash pad

Blair was invited to Hunter's second birthday party at a splash pad/park.  At first she was not going to go in the water without me (and I wasn't going in clothed!) but she eventually went in and had some fun.  She had a great time and wasn't a crankyface like she was at the last birthday party we went to.  She also really enjoyed the little playgroud at this park too, we will definitely have to go back there.  There are a lot of pictures of her running around but I couldn't pick with all the cute faces and chuby leg cuteness going on!










She enjoyed the cupcakes... as soon as she saw them she yelled "cake!" and everyone laughed.  I don't know how she learned that word SO quickly! I even let her have the frosting this time since we were outside and she was in her bathing suit! 


It was like I have never fed her!



She changed out of her suit to go home and she got this cute little goody bag pail with some fun toys.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love all the running pictures! She looks like she was having a blast!! This baker auntie is so proud of her love of cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all those pictures! She looks so happy and adorable! Her little legs in that suit are so cute!

    ReplyDelete