Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Auntie Jen



Auntie Jen had Mondays off in March and she came over to visit me in the afternoons.  Not only did daddy get to work but I got to play with her and she fed me and took really good care of me.  This week I got a bit upset (dad said something about a meltdown) but she rocked me to sleep and let me sleep on her for 2 whole hours!  I was SO cozy! I have the best aunties in the world!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awe!!! I really missed my time with her this Monday and am already looking forward to having Mondays off again come May! Blair sleeping on me was so comforting and it just warmed my heart. She's the sweetest thing. Can't wait for more times like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blair looks very content and Auntie Jen looks very happy! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete