At the beginning of the week the doggies joined us in Blair's room while she was playing. They have seemed to start liking her or at least tolerating her more and again want to be around us. They used to follow us everywhere but then kind of abandoned us for a while when she was first born but they are back to being our little shadows. We had fun playing and watching the dogs with her.
I like the special rattle my aunties got me, it is the perfect size for me!
All our "kids"
"Winston, I dont think you need to get any closer!"
"oooooookkkkkkkk, sorry mom, I just wanted one lick"
"Hey lady, remember when you used to take pictures of me all the time? I think this is the first time I have had that camera at me snout in 3 months!!"











I'm so glad the dogs have adjusted! They are going to be great friends. Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete