Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dog Park

On Saturday Andy and Kimmy brought their puppy Acey over to play so we took all of the dogs to the softball fields to run free. Blair is now really interested in watching the dogs and she enjoyed being outside.  The dogs loved it and Winston did pretty good most of the time with Acey but eventually the big jerk had to be tied up.  The dogs were pretty out of shape after a winter of not being able to run with either us or at the park so I am sure they look forward to springtime.  I did try to run a little last night while walking with Blair.  I probably ran a total of 5- 100 yard dashes and almost died... so they shouldn't look forward to running with me anytime soon.  I guess I have to start somewhere but I don't know if I have ever been this out of shape!

































1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fun day! The dogs look like the are having a great time; I'm sure Winston just got tired. :)

    Blair looks so cute; she just loves all the activity!

    ReplyDelete