Sunday, April 17, 2011

laughter!!!

Oh no! I went over a week without a post!  The main reason is basically after I put her to bed I have good intentinons of blogging but I am just too darn tired.  This week I am on spring break so it will be nice to have so much time with her and get some rest too.

Blair has decided she LOVES the doggies!  This video is the cutest thing you have ever seen (just ask me!)

I just can't get enough of it.  Tonight at grammy and papa's house for family night we got Emma and Jesse to play in front of her and she went crazy for them too!  She just thinks dogs are the funniest thing right now.  4 month pictures and Easter pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just love her laugh!!! Makes this Auntie so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to hear her laugh! Makes my heart melt and I can't help but giggle with her! Laughter is the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete