Before you ask... Yes, we brought in livestock for pictures. Jason thinks this will be my downfall when she is older and wants to know what the heck I was thinking. You know, like THIS and THIS or my mom's obsession with sailor outfits when we were little. They seem like good ideas at the time but 20 years down the line things change. Sure, sitting in a basket with a bunny is cute now but am I going to regret this in later years? Oh well!






Oh I LOVE them!!!! The third one is my absolute FAV.!!! SO cute!! Those big blue eyes are so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThese make Auntie Jen smile so much! You are the light of our ahem crazy family, doll!
ReplyDeleteI would just like to correct the part about me being obsessed by sailor outfits. I only liked them and occasionally had photographs taken of our girls in them.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to borrow a bunny by the way, ingenious actually. :)
Love the Easter pics Blair, you are a beauty!