Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Saturday

On Saturday, I took Blair over to Grammy and Papa's for their neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.  I told her I would dress Blair all up so she could parade her around the neighborhood like the proud Grammy that she is.  Blair was definitely the youngest by 6 years and for SURE the most overdressed.  Evidently little girls do not wear dresses for Easter anymore?  She looked so cute though and we had her "hunt for Easter Eggs" AKA look at the egg we held in her face and take a picture of her with her basket :)  I guess it was more for the rest of us but it is her first Easter and she had to do something!

Here are some pictures from the day:









2 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful time "parading" her around to the neighbors and helping her find eggs. She looked beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!! These are just adorable! Not only are you an amazing photographer, but you have the most precious baby girl ever! I just love her dress!! Such proud Grandparents, she's a lucky doll!

    ReplyDelete