Friday, April 8, 2011

smartie pants!

I can't say enough how amazing it is to watch the changes each week that she grows.  There are drastic changes to her coordination each week.  She is putting her hands together and she is grabbing things purposefully.  She plays with Sophie in her car seat and pulls toys to her mouth... EVERYTHING goes straight to the mouth which is where you can find her hands (specifically her pointer finger) at most points during the day.  I swear I feed her so no need to ask if she is hungry, she just likes to suck on her fingers!  The days are wonderful and smiles come easy, she is SO much fun!


 "got 'em"
 "Whatchew lookin' at"
 "oh hey mom, I'm just grabbing Helga and Tilly, no big deal"
"oh mom, you are so silly with your faces"
 Love this one... such a beauty!
 "huh?"
 straight to the mouth!

1 comment:

  1. She's so beautiful! And she is a little smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete