Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gettin' our craft on!

I have been wanting to make some hairpieces for Blair for a while (because she needs more hair bows like she needs more cheeks) so I finally got the stuff this weekend (thanks Mom and Janae for craft shopping with me... Jason thanks you too since he would rather get a root canal then go in Joannes) and we went to town crafting.  I can't wait until she can do crafts with me, it will give me an excuse to do more without someone rolling his eyes... hehehe

She sat in the pack and watched me cut:



 and of course she chewed a little finger...
Is she seriously not the cutest?
Then later (since we had to break because evidently crafting is only fun for 8.5 minutes when you are a baby) she slept in her moby wrap while I did some more (and made dinner, I felt like such a good housewife).


 Here are the results, they aren't on bands yet.  The purple ones will both be on the same band for her Easter outfit (I think, I am not sure now that they are done if they will look right with her dress) or some other outfit. 
 I also made myself this necklace.  I was nervous about it but got a lot of compliments and I feel like such a crafter making my own jewelry!

2 comments:

  1. Fun times!! Training her to be a crafter already! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say before that the bows turned out really cute! The necklace too!

    ReplyDelete